ATTENTION all Business Leaders/Businesses!
- What are the demands and stressors among your industry/owners/employees?
- Have you noticed anxiety, depression, burnout and substance use among employees?
- How does your workplace culture impact substance use/stress/well-being?
- Do your managers/supervisors receive training in identifying warning signs of staff?
- Does your business offer benefits/supports for substance use/mental health?
- Is there knowledge about community resources and services – what’s available and how to access them?
NCADD-RA can help!
We offer Workplace Wellness workshops as well as a small business owner conversation to assess needs.
Workplace Wellness workshops include the following opportunities:
- The Ripple Effect of Wellbeing
- Resilience and Thriving
- Empowered Health Consciousness
NCADD-RA Team Awareness Workplace Wellness BrochureClick to view
CDC Workplace Health ModelClick to view
SAMHSA: Addressing Burnout in the Behavioral Health Workforce through Organizational StrategiesClick to view
Workplace Wellness Resources
NCADD-RA Business Workplace Wellness FlyerClick to view
Resilience ResourcesClick to view
Workplace Wellness MenuClick to view
NCADD-RA’s Workplace Wellness Community ResourcesClick to view
Healthy Workplace: A Model for Action (World Health Organization)Click to view
Workplace Mental Health & Well-Being (U.S. Surgeon General)Click to view
Toward a Public Private CollaborationClick to view
For more information, please contact Jennifer Faringer, NCADD-RA Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.