The staff at NCADD-RA provide community presentations on a wide variety of substance abuse related topics upon request. We customize presentations to fit the need, interest and available time frame of your community or school. Our staff provide presentations to school/university faculty, PTA/PTSA or other school groups (to include classroom presentations), outreach and clinical staff, both youth and adult community groups, faith groups, or workplace organizations.
Community presentations are available upon request.
Range of topics include the following:
- Current Trends and Paraphernalia
- Electronic Cigarettes and Vaping: Impact on Youth
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- Impact of Addiction on the Family
- Marijuana Legalization: Impact on Youth, Families and Communities
- Marijuana and Synthetic Drugs
- Opioid Epidemic and Community Response/Resources
- Paraphernalia: Parents – What to Look For
- Problem Gambling: Impact on Families and Communities
- Signs, Symptoms and Current Trends of Substance Use Disorders
- Underage and Binge Drinking
For further information or to schedule a presentation with NCADD-RA staff, please contact Jennifer Faringer, NCADD-RA Director, at (585) 719-3480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.