NCADD-RA’s Finger Lakes Addiction Resource Center (FLARC) seeks to effectively engage a multi-sector community partnership in the nine-county Finger Lakes Economic Development Zone. A primary goal is to identify existing community referral resources, identify gaps in referral resources and to develop multiple substance use disorder referral resource directories for each county. FLARC promotes substance use disorder community awareness through promotion of training, events and activities offered throughout the nine-county region by NCADD-RA and our partners.
Finger Lakes Addiction Resource Center Overview
OASAS Certified Treatment Provider Directories
Genesee/Orleans/Wyoming CountiesClick to view
Livingston/Ontario/Yates CountiesClick to view
Monroe CountyClick to view
Seneca/Wayne CountiesClick to view
FLARC Supports the Latino Health Coalition’s Heroin/Opioid Work Group
In early 2019, after conversations within Common Ground Health’s Latino Health Coalition and ongoing discussion among its members, a heroin/opioid work group was established as a committee of the coalition. A group of healthcare providers, academics, researchers, analysts, and community program organizers gathered to understand the speciﬁc barriers to treatment and challenges to sustained recovery experienced by the people of North Clinton Avenue in Rochester, NY. FLARC Coordinator Erin Egloﬀ considers this work an integral part of the addiction resource center’s commitment to ensuring that substance use resources are available to those who need them.
The FLARC Recovery Playlist
Many recovery journeys include a search for and a celebration of a greater meaning, be it inside oneself or an external force. That significance, that substantive understanding, has been found through meditation and wellness, relationship restoration, the arts and spiritual expressions – areas as diverse as both substance use recovery paths and the individuals who choose them.
Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Prescriber Directories
- Monroe County MAT Prescriber Directory (PDF)
- Genesee/Orleans/Wyoming Counties MAT Prescriber Directory (PDF)
- Livingston/Ontario/Yates Counties MAT Prescriber Directory (PDF)
- Seneca /Wayne Counties MAT Prescribers Directory (PDF)
- Recovery Services in Monroe County (PDF)
- Recovery Services in the Eight Counties Surrounding Monroe County (PDF)
- Collaborative Recovery Events Calendar (currently including Monroe, Livingston, Chemung, Tioga and Steuben Counties)
Youth Substance Use Resources
Problem Gambling Services
FL CASAS Adolescent Committee Youth and Young Adult Survey Summary and Report 2020
- FL CASAS Adolescent Committee Youth and Young Adult Survey Report Summary 2020
- FL CASAS Adolescent Committee Youth and Young Adult Survey Report 2020