NCADD-RA’s Finger Lakes Addiction Resource Center (FLARC) seeks to effectively engage a multi-sector community partnership in the nine-county Finger Lakes Economic Development Zone. A primary goal is to identify existing community referral resources, identify gaps in referral resources and to develop multiple substance use disorder referral resource directories for each county. FLARC promotes substance use disorder community awareness through promotion of training, events and activities offered throughout the nine-county region by NCADD-RA and our partners.
Finger Lakes Addiction Resource Center Overview
OASAS Certified Treatment Provider Directories
Genesee/Orleans/Wyoming CountiesClick to view
Livingston/Ontario/Yates CountiesClick to view
Monroe CountyClick to view
Seneca/Wayne CountiesClick to view
OASAS Project Cope
Meditation Apps in Support of Health and Recovery
Best Meditation Apps of 2023
Pieces of Hope
Support and encouragement during treatment and recovery can have a significant impact on an individual’s experience.
To stimulate conversations with community members and demonstrate cohesive support for those in treatment and recovery, FLARC has engaged people across the region through our participation in a wide variety of health/resource fairs to actively participate in a small, colorful effort: FLARC Hope Puzzles!
The first Pieces of Hope is proudly hanging in NCADD-RA Lobby at 1931 Buffalo Road in Rochester. Our second Pieces of Hope puzzle is proudly hanging at Open Access/Delphi Rise at 72 Hinchey Road in Rochester.
The FLARC Recovery Playlist
Many recovery journeys include a search for and a celebration of a greater meaning, be it inside oneself or an external force. That significance, that substantive understanding, has been found through meditation and wellness, relationship restoration, the arts and spiritual expressions – areas as diverse as both substance use recovery paths and the individuals who choose them.
Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Prescriber Directories
- Monroe County MAT Prescriber Directory
- Genesee/Orleans/Wyoming Counties MAT Prescriber Directory
- Livingston/Ontario/Yates Counties MAT Prescriber Directory
- Seneca /Wayne Counties MAT Prescribers Directory
- Recovery Services in Monroe County
- Recovery Services in the Eight Counties Surrounding Monroe County
- Collaborative Recovery Events Calendar (currently including Monroe, Livingston, Chemung, Tioga and Steuben Counties)
Youth Substance Use Resources
Problem Gambling Services
FL CASAS Adolescent Committee Youth and Young Adult Survey Summary and Report 2020
- FL CASAS Adolescent Committee Youth and Young Adult Survey Report Summary 2020
- FL CASAS Adolescent Committee Youth and Young Adult Survey Report 2020